Bear's Best Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Phone(s): (702) 804-8500, (702) 605-0649
Fax: (702) 804-1127
At Bear's Best, a 7,194-yard track about 20 minutes from The Strip, the Jack Nicklaus design team stuck to recreating holes from other Jack desert designs, making them actually almost fit into the natural surroundings. (Aside from the black sand bunkers and that's just so cool, you don't mind).
Plus, they made the fairways wide, giving your ordinary golfer a good chance to get through the day smiling. You won't post a career-low score at Bear's Best, but you won't lose four sleeves of balls, either.
Four of the holes are replicas from Desert Mountain in Scottsdale, but also features holes from Nicklaus' Spain and Mexico work. The best thing about Bear's Best may be how the Nicklaus team, often accused of making their courses too tough, kept the average hacker in mind.
Yet what really sets Bear's Best up as a great play is the service. Every foursome gets their own forecaddie and the staff can make you feel like a VIP.
"Bear's Best is probably the greatest overall experience we've had on a course," regular Las Vegas golf visitor Josh Isadore said. "The guys are still talking about it."
- Las Vegas golf in pictures: Jack Nicklaus' Bear's Best Golf Club
- Nicklaus' tribute a fine display in Sin City
- Bear’s Best: Enjoy the Works of a Legend
- Gallery: Bear's Best golf course in Las Vegas
- Jack Nicklaus' Bear's Best Las Vegas: Golf course conditions, Red Rock scenery steal the show
- Bear's Best Las Vegas: Nicklaus' layout in Sin City lives up to its name
- Gallery: Jack Attack -- Tour the best of Nicklaus golf at Bear's Best Las Vegas
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Jack Nicklaus
- Public/Private: Resort
- Year opened: 2001
- Golf Season: Year round
- Guest Policy: Tee Times Needed
- Tee times welcomed: Yes
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: $75 - $235
- Weekends: $75 - $255
- Tee times from $30 - Check prices
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Dress code:
- Credit cards accepted:
Length, slope and rating for each tee