Chimera Golf Club
Henderson, Nevada 89011
Phone(s): (702) 951-1500
Fax: (702) 932-5312
On your next Las Vegas golf trip, make sure to put Chimera Golf Club at the top of the list of "must plays." Opened in July 2003, Chimera Golf Club (previously known as Tuscany Golf Club) is one of the newer golf courses in Las Vegas.
This Ted Robinson design just minutes away from The Strip measures 6,906 yards from the tips and features 68 white-sand bunkers and enough water hazards to make you wish you brought your beach towel.
Chimera Golf Club will test the skills of low handicappers, but four sets of tees make it accessible to novice golfers. Overall, Chimera Golf Club is an enjoyable, entertaining round of golf in a truly beautiful setting.
Clubhouse:Chimera Golf Club’s centerpiece is a spacious 31,000 square foot Old World Tuscan Village which features a golf retail store, a pub and fine dining restaurant as well as banquet and meeting facilities. An expansive 4,000 square foot patio offers incredible views of the golf course, mountains and Las Vegas Strip. Golfers can take advantage of outdoor dining or just relax after an enjoyable round.
Golf Shop: Welcome to the Village of Tuscany, here in the golf shop you will find everything you would expect to discover at a first class golf club and more. A tremendous selection of stylish sportswear, name brand merchandise and top of the line professional golf equipment awaits every one. Men’s and Ladies clothing lines like Ashworth, EP Pro, Marbas, Tommy Hilfiger, Cutter & Buck, Tilelist, Maxli, Adidas, FootJoy and many, many more.
With over 1000 square feet of retail space, the Chimera Golf Club at Tuscany Shop will provide something for every golfer and gifts every golfer will treasure.
Group Events: Tuscany is a premier setting for groups and corporate outings of all sizes. Banquet facilities can be personalized and separated, creating a private atmosphere for weddings, receptions, parties and business meetings.
Tuscany Community: Tuscany is a master-planned gated golf course community, featuring community parks, walking paths and school for its residents. With nearly 2,000 homes, six home builders and prices ranging from $200,000 to $500,000, Tuscany will offer a wide variety of opportunities to prospective homeowners.
- Tuscany ready to make splash on Vegas golf scene
- Gallery: Tuscany Golf Club in Henderson
- Tuscany Golf Club: Savor your next round of golf in Las Vegas like a fine wine
- Plan of attack: How to play Tuscany Golf Club near Las Vegas
- Chimera Golf Club: Different name, same challenges for popular Las Vegas course
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Ted Robinson, Sr.
- Public/Private: Public
- Year opened: 2003
- Golf Season: Year round
- Guest Policy: Welcomed
- Tee times welcomed: Yes
- Fairways: Bermuda Grass
- Greens: Bermuda Grass
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes - 25 tees
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: $69 - $139
- Weekends: $69 - $139
- Tee times from $21 - Check prices
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Dress code: Men: Collared shirt with sleeves and non-denim, mid length shorts or pants Women: Collared shirt, sleeveless blouse of conservative design, and non-denim, mid-length shorts or pants.
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, JCB and American Express
Length, slope and rating for each tee