Legacy Golf Club, The
Henderson, Nevada 89014
Phone(s): (888) 629-3930, (702) 897-2200, (702) 897-2187
Fax: (888) 629-3930
It's all about the Devil's Triangle at Legacy Golf Club in Henderson. That's the name for the trio of holes that's likely to determine a golfer's score at Legacy.
It starts with No. 11, a long par 4, and is followed by two short par 4s that tempt you to go for it. It turns out that getting to the green is only half the battle with the Devil though. For these three greens are undulating with more twists and turns than a mystery novel.
There is also some Vegas showmanship here and not just in the lava. The tee boxes on No. 10 are arranged in the shape of a heart, spade, club and diamond. Hey, it's Las Vegas. Sometimes you're going to get some slightly ridiculous, yet amusing, show.
Arthur Hills designed this course that opened in 1989 and it's been deemed solid enough to host U.S. Open qualifiers.
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Arthur Hills
- Public/Private: Public
- Year opened: 1989
- Golf Season: Year round
- Guest Policy: Open
- Tee times welcomed: Yes
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes - included in green fees
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: $75 - $135
- Weekends: $85 - $155
- Tee times from $35 - Check prices
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Dress code: Dress code requires a collared or mock shirt, shorts or slacks. Attire that is discouraged includes but is not limited to t-shirts, tank tops, and blue jeans.
- Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex Welcomed
Length, slope and rating for each tee